If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you may return it within 15 business days of purchase with our 15-Day Money Back Guarantee. You may return it for a refund of the purchase price or exchange it for the same or a like product. Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges. If you received Free Shipping on your order, the value of the uncharged shipping cost will be deducted from your refund. No returns after 15 business days.
All returned items must be in their original condition with no signs of wear, damage, dings or scrapes and include all original packaging, manuals, warranty card, accessories, etc. (if applicable). Returned items not adhering to this policy may be subject to a 20% restocking/handling fee.) If product deficiency is due to accidental or user damage, product may not be returned.
How to Obtain Returns/Exchanges
Call to arrange for an RA (Return Authorization) number, which you should write on the shipping label (not on the box, please).
To help you avoid a return adjustment, our warehouse staff has provided a handy checklist to show you exactly how to ship a product back to us:
1. Item must include a return authorization (RA) number
2. Item must be in like-new condition
3. Item must be in the complete original packaging.
4. All accessories that were originally included must be returned
5. All literature that was originally included manuals, warranty card, etc. must be returned in new condition.
6. Use standard packing tape no duct tape
7. Do not write on the original box
8. Affix shipping label with RA number
Please allow approximately 10-15 business days for your return order to be processed once it has been received at our warehouse. If you are requesting a replacement for a defective item, your item must first be reviewed by our repair department.
1. If the item shows signs of misuse, tampering, or damage the warranty is void.
2. If the unit can be repaired, repair costs are the responsibility of the customer. In the event of a void warranty, the customer will be billed for shipping costs to and from the J Ferro repair facility.
3. If the item is deemed a manufacturer defect, the defective unit will be replaced with a new or like-new replacement item, pending available stock.
4. If the item is not in stock, efforts will be made to expedite the replacement of the item.
5. If the item is being tested under warranty and is deemed in proper working condition, buyer is responsible for shipping and handling charges to and from the repair facility.