J Ferro Basses offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all basses.
Your new J Ferro bass is warranted to be free of any defects in materials and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for the life of the original purchaser, subject to the limitations described below. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser when product is purchased as NEW from J Ferro Basses.
The Limited Lifetime Warranty is void if any signs of tampering and/or unauthorized service are performed on product. Accidental and user damage is not covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Instruments sold as Factory Seconds, Prototypes, and Demo models do not carry a lifetime warranty, but are limited to a 90-day manufacturer's warranty. Electronic parts and bass hardware are limited to a warranty period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to validate warranty, return your warranty registration card to J Ferro Basses within (10) days following the original date of purchase. Please retain your sales receipt, as it is proof of purchase, and is required for all warranty service requests. This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser ONLY and IS NOT transferable.
This Warranty is Subject to the following Limitations and Exclusions. The following items are not covered by this warranty:
1. Any instrument that was not purchased from J Ferro Basses or an authorized J Ferro Bass dealer.
2. Any instrument whose serial number is missing, or has been altered or tampered with in any manner.
3. Any instrument that has been modified after original shipment from J Ferro Basses.
4. Any factory-installed electronics and hardware after a period of one (1) year following the original date of purchase.
5. The cost of an initial setup and regular maintenance of your new instrument, including neck/truss rod adjustments, string changes, action adjustment, and intonation.
6. Playability of an instrument whose action, or string height, is lower than recommended standard settings defined in the J Ferro Basses owner manual.
7. Normal wear and tear on any serviceable part of the instrument including electronic controls and switches, jacks, worn frets, plated surfaces, tuning machines, string replacement, scratches in pickguards or plastic parts, saddles and nuts; normal paint wear and tear including damages, discoloration, and paint shrinkage of the instrument finish for any reason.
8. All other defects, deterioration, and damage due to normal use, wear and tear, aging, misuse, neglect, improper operation, abuse, accident, theft, or acts of Nature.
9. The labor reimbursement cost or parts replacement cost of any repair not authorized or performed by J Ferro Basses.
10. Freight charges to J Ferro Basses for warranty repairs.
11. Shipping damages of any kind.
12. Any and all charges if no problem is found at time of repair/inspection.
13. Any and all charges incurred from priority service requests (Rush Service) or priority shipping for replacement parts or return of customer merchandise.
How to Obtain Warranty Service PLEASE NOTE: Owner carrying Original Purchaser Limited Lifetime Warranty is responsible for all freight & insurance costs to ship instrument to J Ferro Basses. Please contact J Ferro Basses for information, authorization and Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) to return any J Ferro product. No instrument may be returned to J Ferro Basses without such prior Authorization. PLEASE NOTE: If Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) is not clearly marked on packages being returned to J Ferro Basses, they WILL BE REFUSED!
Only the J Ferro service center may perform warranty service and any service performed by unauthorized persons will void this warranty. J Ferro Basses shall not be held liable for any and all defects or damage caused by services performed by unauthorized persons. ALL instruments returned to J Ferro Basses must include a complete written description of the malfunction of the instrument. After returned instrument is inspected upon its arrival, J Ferro Basses will advise the owner of the approximate date of completion. The repaired instrument or part will be returned to the Dealer or Owner freight and insurance prepaid.
No representative or other person is authorized to assume for J Ferro Basses any liability except as stated in this warranty. This warranty gives you specific rights, which vary from state to state.
PLEASE NOTE: J Ferro Basses does not offer repair service of any kind other than warranty repair service. If your guitar needs any service or maintenance that is not covered under warranty, it should be taken to any qualified professional.